[WikiEN-l] Report a Problem hack

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Mon Aug 10 15:08:59 UTC 2009

The problem with popups is that even Explorer Six can completely disable
them or enable them for specific sites (my setting approves about ten
sites), so I ask what is wrong with the talk page? Maybe there should be an
"Add To Talk Page" button or tab on the article, so that you do not need to
download a talk page that is longer than the article in order to add to it.

news:b80736c80908061759n17c71374g9ff2b9080615b9a3 at mail.gmail.com...