[WikiEN-l] Alphascript Publishing: 1900+ copy&pasted books fromWikipedia

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 22:23:39 UTC 2009

Although correct me if I'm wrong, but part of GFDL is a kind of
inheritability. In other words if an editor (copyright holder) finds their
text being used in these books, they can require the publisher comply with
all the attribution requirements within GFDL, even if Wikimedia's
communities do not insist on it all.

FT2