[WikiEN-l] Alphascript Publishing: 1900+ copy&pasted books fromWikipedia

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 17:57:16 UTC 2009

You do not need to mention "all" contributors.
A satisfactory attribution is merely a URL pointing to the Wikipedia
article and possibly one pointing at the history page.
By our inaction we've made it clear you do not need to directly mention any
 contributors.

Will Johnson

In a message dated 8/18/2009 9:29:21 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,