[WikiEN-l] Drafting - was Re: Civility poll results

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 14 01:07:25 UTC 2009

There is no draft namespace (yet). That would have to be proposed and
discussed on-wiki (discussions here are more like brain-storming). The
closest thing at the moment is "userfy" (if there is a tag for that).
But you would usually move it to the user's namespace (yes, you do it
the normal way) and let them know what you've done, as you then need
to delete the redirect. It is usually only done for obvious cases
(e.g. someone write a biography of themself that should be on their
user page instead).

Carcharoth