[WikiEN-l] Drafting - was Re: Civility poll results

Emily Monroe bluecaliocean at me.com
Fri Aug 14 00:57:17 UTC 2009

I propose that we have a "This probably belongs in the draft
namespace." tag. I don't know how to move something from one namespace
into another (do you do it the normal way?), and it will help with
busy new page patrollers. If I see two or three articles that needs to
be moved to the draft namespace, and then four or five looking like
attack/test/spam pages, I'll probably be grateful for the ability to
tag. More than likely, I'll just forget about the two or three
articles needing to be moved, and it's highly unlikely, in this time
of my life, that I'll change the way I patrol.