[WikiEN-l] Civility poll results

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:37:30 UTC 2009

The main obstacle would be getting it used. I can see it being a nice idea
but little used, unfortunately.

If a Draft: space did exist, presumably the main target would be users
unfamiliar with editing norms, to make it easier to start. We might tell new
users:

"If you are not experienced at writing articles, please draft your article
[[LINK|here]] until you're ready to get other users' views on it. The
'draft' area of Wikipedia allows any user with less experience to create
articles and work on them or get feedback, until they feel the article is
ready for the encyclopedia. It's also a good place to start, for articles
which will take time to write, or articles about living people where it's
important to get it right."

FT2