[WikiEN-l] Civility poll results

Emily Monroe bluecaliocean at me.com
Thu Aug 13 01:38:15 UTC 2009

>  I am an aggressive argumentalist and some take that to be
> insulting.  But being aggressive is not the same as being uncivil.

I think you're talking about assertiveness, not aggresiveness.
Semantical, I know, but still.

I think you're right, though. May I ask a personal question? What do
you do when somebody gets insulted? Continue to bluntly assert
yourself, or apologize and back down a little?

Also, I wasn't advocating a zero-tolerance policy. I wanted to make
that clear