[WikiEN-l] Civility poll results

Fayssal F. szvest at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 08:21:02 UTC 2009

I am afraid it is not accurate. In footbal (soccer), FIFA delivers the same
yellow and red cards to all referees around the world. [[FIFA Disciplinary
Code]] regulates not just civility but far beyond that and it it certainly
governs the professional lives of millions of players.

But why am I talking about sports disciplinary codes? Just go to another
country and tell them that you are a foreigner and you'd probably deserve to
be exempted from following their code of law!

The idea that we are diverse and think differently has little basis when
being uncivil.

Fayssal F.