[WikiEN-l] Online Newspapers Considering Subscription Model

Emily Monroe bluecaliocean at me.com
Mon Aug 10 02:42:03 UTC 2009

Will,

If I may ask a question.

What if I live in a place where there isn't any library for hours (or
days even) via whatever transportation I have available?

What if I have a library...but it's under-resourced, under-paid and
there's no way I can really get books or newsletter to help cite
wikipedia?

What would I do then? Do I just not verify citations?