[WikiEN-l] If anyone ever says Wikipedia is too deletionist

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Aug 9 01:11:53 UTC 2009

About "Women" on Wikipedia, I think "famous" is probably problematic, like
"list of short women", is too much based on a judgement call.

And a list of all women on wikipedia would be too enormous.
However I would think no one would object to something like Women by
Nationality and then have a sub-cat for each nation.  That you'd just have to all
up everyone in that cat.

Will