[WikiEN-l] Online Newspapers Considering Subscription Model

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Sat Aug 8 01:55:53 UTC 2009

Yes! There I am!
# A Brief History of Byzantium Wjhonson (talk) 04:35, 7 February 2008
(UTC)

So I wasn't dreaming it.
And here is the "request a lookup page"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Resource_Exchange/Resource_Request#New_requests

This page however seems to be "can you find me anything more about
subject X" as opposed to "Can you look in publication Y and tell me if
it says Z?"

This is a great resource evidently, but we couldn't hijack it for
verification purposes I'd think.

Will Johnson