[WikiEN-l] Online Newspapers Considering Subscription Model

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 01:03:10 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 1:46 AM, FT2<ft2.wiki at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hope that clarifies? :)

Yes, it really truly does. I hadn't thought about in those terms.

Looking at it that way, I don't think I need to be an admin to do my stuff.

As you say, if you're constantly butting up against situations where
not having the admin powers leads to frustration, then go for it.

But I haven't felt that way yet.

When I give a user a warning beyond their final one I notice they get
blocked very quickly. I can't ask for more than that.

Before tonight I hadn't had a situation where I wanted to look at a
deleted article, so one time in four years doesn't seem worth making a
big change for.

Thanks FT2.