[WikiEN-l] Online Newspapers Considering Subscription Model

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 00:07:37 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 12:52 AM, <wjhonson at aol.com> wrote:

> I would submit however, that every print publication over the past 100
> years or perhaps even 200, lives in at least one worldcat repository
> (library) somewhere in the world.

OK, thank you. I expect I'll be spending a lot of time on that site:
it might give me some ideas of stuff I can find at Gutenburg and
Librivox.

I think my other problem still stands though: misrepresenting
(inventing!) what a book says in pretty good knowledge that I won't be
found out. And, hey, if I were an anonymous user, what do I care
anyway?

I suppose I should say: like my email address, I'm User:Bodnotbod.
Nice to meet you.