[WikiEN-l] Online Newspapers Considering Subscription Model

KillerChihuahua puppy at killerchihuahua.com
Fri Aug 7 14:52:57 UTC 2009

Good idea though! What does eeryone think of writing a special Editnotice
for BLP articles? More effective possibly than the talkpage notice.

I can speak from experience, however, that some will still ignore. However,
every little bit helps, yes?

I am not speaking of writing policy there, mind you, merely a little notice
to be aware.

-kc-