[WikiEN-l] Thanks for the help

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 16:30:53 UTC 2009

'lo,

Had a few days of posts to catch up on, but have now finally seen
people's responses to my question regarding where I should devote my
energies on en:wp. The answer: providing citations.

Yes, I can see how this is an area that needs help. My energy levels
and ability to concentrate are hindered by health problems and I think
providing good citations for statements in articles will sometimes be
a bit of a challenge. However, I do have good days, so when I'm
feeling capable I'll look to work on that area.

Thanks for the input.

bnb