[WikiEN-l] Lists and redlinks and link maintenance

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 22:03:44 UTC 2009

This is a nice writeup.  It would make a good addition to the  "lists
discussion" page you link.

An essay on this that ties into other ways to convert reliable
datasources into pages via a list-creation step (sometimes resulting
in a list, sometimes resulting in a topic outline, and sometimes
resulting in better encyclopedia articles), would also be useful.

--SJ