[WikiEN-l] Notability in Wikipedia

Bill Carter billdeancarter at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 19:51:51 UTC 2009

Notability in Wikipedia is a joke, as is NPOV. Need I remind you about the article about Alan Cabal that is waiting to reach mainspace?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:MichaelQSchmidt/sandbox_The_unloved_article

There is a Squidoo lens about Alan Cabal that establishes his notability beyond a doubt:

http://www.squidoo.com/Alan-Cabal

Best,
Bill