[WikiEN-l] Notability in Wikipedia

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Apr 28 00:18:33 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/27/2009 4:27:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
thomas.dalton at gmail.com writes:

That's  the point we are disputing, you can't use it as a premise for
your  argument...>>

----------------------
I know you are disputing it.  I'm stating that it's a given.
It underlies our policy that we only consider reliable sources.
Sources which are not reliable sources, do not count as anything, anywhere
in the project.
They don't count to determine notability, they don't count to determine
extent of coverage, they simply don't count.

That's my opinion of what our policy states.

Will

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572846x1201387511/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
Aprilfooter427NO62)