[WikiEN-l] Using Wikipedia to out pseudonymous Erwin James, Guardian writ...

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 22:48:22 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/24/2009 1:22:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
nawrich at gmail.com writes:

Anyway,  the policy is clear. You often have an opinion on Wikipedia
policies
and  practices that differs from the normal consensus interpretation, but it
is  the consensus interpretation that binds and not Will  Johnson's.>>

Or I might have an opinion that matches the Wikipedia policy.
That mine differs is your interpretation of the language of the  policy.
My interpretation is that my opinion matches that language.

Will Johnson

**************The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221421330x1201417418/aol?redi
r=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Ap