[WikiEN-l] Using Wikipedia to out pseudonymous Erwin James, Guardian writ...

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 20:22:40 UTC 2009

Those two sequences of conclusions aren't the same. There is no "original"
conclusion in the Henry Fonda/Nebraska. This is more analogous to you saying
"I've seen lots of corn in Nebraska, I know Fonda is from Omaha, therefore
Fonda was born near lots of corn."

Anyway, the policy is clear. You often have an opinion on Wikipedia policies
and practices that differs from the normal consensus interpretation, but it
is the consensus interpretation that binds and not Will Johnson's.

Nathan