[WikiEN-l] Using Wikipedia to out pseudonymous Erwin James, Guardian writ...

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 20:15:26 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/24/2009 1:06:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
thomas.dalton at gmail.com writes:

> Yes, trivial is fine. From my understanding of this case (I haven't
> researched it in depth), the inference was not trivial.>>

Mr "Brown" shot his wife on 13 Aug 2006 in Lincoln, Nebraska.  She died on
the way to the hospital leaving him with three teen-aged boys.

John Smith shot his wife on 13 Aug 2006 in Lincoln, Nebraska.  She died on
the way to the hospital leaving him with three teen-aged boys.

Trivial?  I would say it's trivial.

Will Johnson