[WikiEN-l] A morsel of substance, a truckload of nonsense

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:32:20 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 11:19 AM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/4/23  <WJhonson at aol.com>:
>
>> In this case, there are two pages (yes just two) of "biography" if you
>> will, and *six* pages of this nonsense.  That's just a tad overweight I  think
>> we can all agree on that point.
>

> The solution is to add more bio, not to cut the land holdings.

There might not *be* any more bio. Sometimes you can only have stub
biographies, which torpedoes Will's argument to do a biography by the
numbers, with carefully weighted sections. Personally, a stub bio and
a link to a list of his holdings would have been sufficient for me,
but the way it has been done is OK as well.

Carcharoth