[WikiEN-l] A morsel of substance, a truckload of nonsense

Michel Vuijlsteke wikipedia at zog.org
Thu Apr 23 10:23:23 UTC 2009

2009/4/23 David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com>

> 2009/4/23  <WJhonson at aol.com>:
>
> > In this case, there are two pages (yes just two) of "biography" if you
> > will, and *six* pages of this nonsense.  That's just a tad overweight I
>  think
> > we can all agree on that point.
>

> The solution is to add more bio, not to cut the land holdings.

More bio would obviously be fine, but I don't agree that that there is a
problem to be solved here.

If it bothers you there is too much "of this nonsense", don't read it. That
"nonsense" to you may be much more important to someone else.

"Undue weight" is not an issue either. The article is not asserting that the
"nonsense" is more important than anything else in the man's life. It is
what it is: a reference list.

Michel