[WikiEN-l] A morsel of substance, a truckload of nonsense

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 10:21:49 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/23/2009 3:20:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dgerard at gmail.com writes:

The  solution is to add more bio, not to cut the land  holdings.>>

If someone had any.  I never suggested "discarding" the land  information.
I suggested moving it to WikiSource or an alternate  article.  In this
article it's Undue Weight.  However I am happy to  have it scrolled up, that is
fine.

Will

**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219799634x1201361008/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B214133440%3B36002254%3Bj)