[WikiEN-l] Fwd: [Foundation-l] Board statement regarding biographies of l...

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 05:10:30 UTC 2009

I think the only way to address this, is to make "presented by the subject"
 be "published by the subject".  That is, as I've said, there has to be
some  sort of publicably accessible site, whether that's a blog or not, created
by the  subject, which later readers/editors can refer to, in order to
verify the  citation "Britney Spears says this is not true."

So we come back again to the same point.  If the subject is so lazy  they
are not even willing to post some sort of rebuttal, then apparently they
don't care enough to do something so simple.

On another note, if OTRS tickets are now "published" than I'd certainly
like to know where and how to access them.  Perhaps the subject, who  doesn't
have their own web site, would be willing to "release" a ticket for
publication at... Wiki...uh... Problems dot com?

Will Johnson

**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219799634x1201361008/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B214133440%3B36002254%3Bj)