[WikiEN-l] Citizendium vs. Wikipedia

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 22 21:09:03 UTC 2009

George Herbert wrote:
>  Or perhaps we're being too harsh, time
> and content will bring critical masses of readership.

When would exponential growth of readership occur?  In a phase when Web
readership was growing exponentially (in the past now, it seems, and I
do know what the term means); when the application is sufficiently new
and different to distract people from what they were already doing
online.  "Critical mass" strikes me as a misplaced metaphor, really.
Though it would do fine for social networking sites.

Charles