[WikiEN-l] Rod Liddle, Spectator, on his Wikipedia article

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sun Apr 19 05:10:34 UTC 2009

See http://www.buzzle.com/articles/121121.html
> The common sense of the situation is that we have to make
> our model of open editing work, rather than relying on the legal system
> to cover its deficiencies.
To be sure, anyone has the right to prosecute a losing case in the
courts, and to make a laughing stock of himself. Advocating and
proclaiming for a legal solution to a problem is a common tactic among
incompetents who have never seen the inside of a courtroom. It is often
associated with a lack of legal standing in the matter.

Ec