[WikiEN-l] Lies, damned lies, and statistics

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 18:54:25 UTC 2009

My grandmother's favorite joke was about the Lone Ranger and Tonto.  Riding
through the wilderness they got surrounded by a hostile indigenous tribe.

The Lone Ranger turned to his companion.  "We're really in trouble."
Tonto replied, "We?"

There's a useful feature on the left edge of the page called the 'random
article' tab.

;)

http://durova.blogspot.com/