[WikiEN-l] Lies, damned lies, and statistics

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Apr 17 18:45:43 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/17/2009 11:35:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
nadezhda.durova at gmail.com writes:

> Sanger's outlook could be characterized as a belief that the way to
> achieve
> quality is to pursue it.  Wikipedia has gotten where it is by allowing
> quality to overrun it.>>

Would this be the same expression: "On Wikipedia, we have the full spectrum
of articles, from very good to sorta crappy."

Is that what you mean?  We don't enforce highest quality on all articles.
We simply pick those articles of highest quality to enthusiastically
promote.  Is this what you mean?

Will Johnson