[WikiEN-l] An open letter to Jimmy Wales

doc doc.wikipedia at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 10 22:42:23 UTC 2009

George Herbert wrote:
> That's not what wikien-l is for.

So, to raise a more important point, which should be more pertinent to
the purpose of this list, and of more immediate concern to Wikipedia's
integrity.

I thought I should alert the august and serious readers of this list, to
the fact that we now have a "Requests for Comment" on the pressing
question of whether or not we should include Richard Gere's rumoured
altercation with a Gerbil in his biography.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Richard_Gere#Gerbil

I mean, why discuss founders and co-founders when we have other Serius
Bizniz on the wiki?

Scott