[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia Forum

doc doc.wikipedia at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 9 20:40:40 UTC 2009

As someone who does post to WR, [queue hiss boos from the
true-believers], I did consider taking your case there.

However, then I looked at your "article" and the surrounding debate and
decided it had no merits whatsoever.

Perhaps I can refer you to this page for further help:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:STICK