[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia Forum

Tris Thomas Tris at waterhay.co.uk
Thu Apr 9 20:40:53 UTC 2009

Earlier today I was actually relatively supportive of your issue.  You,
with your last few posts, have turned me against it.  I won't try & stop
it being put on again, but there will be no more support from my end.
Firstly, this isn't an administrators mailing list, I've only been a
member for a few days-my username is dottydotdot & I can still
participate fully.  Just because not many people have replied to your
stuff about Cabal doesn't give you the right to get angry & start
swearing on what was a perfectly civil mailing list.  I highly doubt you
will get any support from anyone on this mailing list now, people who
once might have supported you.

Please don't bother to continue your diatribe.

Thank you. :-)