[WikiEN-l] An open letter to Jimmy Wales

Tris Thomas Tris at waterhay.co.uk
Thu Apr 9 17:07:26 UTC 2009

Agree with Sam, I'm not supporting Jimmy because it's clear in calling
himself the sole founder he is wrong & shouldn't do it, but I really
don't see the need to continue this issue.  There is no tiptoeing around
Jimmy Wales as can be seen by many people's views on here(I'm sure he's
reading it) & in Wikipedia articles.  There is a general consensus that
on this particular matter, Jimmy is unreliable & almost everyone agrees,
so why the continuation?
If there is anyone here who believes that Jimmy is right & is the sole &
only founder, please make yourself known, otherwise can we just end this
pointless, yes pointless, feud.

Just my view! :,)