[WikiEN-l] More POV-pushing nutters

Luna lunasantin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 05:19:07 UTC 2008

I've been participating at the article's talk page for a few weeks, now. The
whole situation, at least as it relates to WP, strikes me as a tempest in a
teapot. A few veteran eyes on the article are really all we need -- there
are more important things for us to be attending do, as a whole.

Although it may be worth noting that discussion on the talk page has
recently been rife with accusations of COI, and that a few users have gotten
long blocks for behavior at or around the page (I think one user blocked for
a month, due to edit warring, and two more for two weeks each, due to
checkuser-confirmed socking).

One thing I find curious, it's difficult to tell exactly how many members
the JIDF has, or how active any of those members are. Perhaps this would be
easy enough to infer from the Facebook group, but I'm not entirely inclined
to go look at it. As far as their blog goes, I note they disallow commenting
on posts, which I find rather curious.

-Luna