[WikiEN-l] Are movie trailers "free enough" for Commons?

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 18:11:45 UTC 2008

I take the opposite tack.  Until we find some case law that  "exercises" the
statute law, we really have no clear way to interpret what that  statute law
really means.  We can make interpretations of it, but we cannot  rule out other
interpretations that could be gleaned from it as well.  And  we all know how
widely disparate various interpretations of the same law  can be.

In a message dated 9/8/2008 3:01:39 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,