[WikiEN-l] How's our coverage of medications?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 21:06:05 UTC 2008

> Proof that having the sighted revision as the standard view (which you
> have to for it to be meaningfully useful) doesn't result in a drop in
> editing rate.
>
> Proof that en would be able to keep up with the required rate of
> sighting (We have a hard time marking new pages as patrolled at the
> moment)
>
> If you want to use drug articles as the foundation for your argument
> proof that it would provide any protection against subtle vandalism.

There is only one way to prove any of that, though, and that's giving
it a go. If we only make the flagged rev the default version for
articles that are currently (semi-)protected keeping up with the
sighting would be easy - that's the version of the proposal that
should be completely uncontroversial.