[WikiEN-l] How's our coverage of medications?

geni geniice at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 20:55:20 UTC 2008

2008/11/25 David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com>:
> So what will it take for us to get this switched on for en:wp?

Proof that having the sighted revision as the standard view (which you
have to for it to be meaningfully useful) doesn't result in a drop in
editing rate.

Proof that en would be able to keep up with the required rate of
sighting (We have a hard time marking new pages as patrolled at the
moment)

If you want to use drug articles as the foundation for your argument
proof that it would provide any protection against subtle vandalism.

--
geni