[WikiEN-l] How useful is arbcom

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue May 20 20:12:47 UTC 2008

In a message dated 5/20/2008 12:30:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com writes:

Like I  said, redirect itself isn't the issue. I am unhappy with how  arbcom
works.

Also what makes you sure such a redirect won't be  deleted on sight?

I am solely referring to the redirect issue, not the entirety of  arbcom.
What makes me think that such a redirect won't be deleted on sight, is that
the vast majority of editors are reasonable thinking persons, not knee-jerk
reactionaries.  I can however guarantee that if you refuse to try, you  won't
get any useful result.

Will Johnson

favorites at AOL Food.