[WikiEN-l] They didn't attach the GFDL!!!

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun May 4 21:26:45 UTC 2008

For example see here
_http://www.answers.com/Johnson_ (http://www.answers.com/Johnson)

Answer.com has copied verbatim OUR work on President Andrew Johnson and
collated it all with various other biographical articles on him.

In the section for our article which is quite near the bottom of this page,
not only do they *not* attribute it to any particular authors, they also do
*not* even cite the GFDL.

So if the Foundation isn't interested in suing them to enforce it, then
we're not left with anything that can be sued against.  The *community* is  hardly
likely to instigate a lawsuit against Answers.com for what... breach of
contract maybe?

Will Johnson

favorites at AOL Food.