[WikiEN-l] Who monitors Wikipedia?

AGK agkwiki at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 1 14:24:36 UTC 2008

It is likely that the article's entry is being "speedily deleted", a system
on Wikipedia which enables Administrators of the project to delete (that is,
remove) articles which meet one or more criteria. There are several criteria
which allow an article to be speedily deleted, including failure to
establish "notability"—that is, the article has to provide sources, proving
that the entry is notable.

Please see <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:CSD> for the speedy deletion
criteria, and <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:NOTE> for the notability
policy. Regards, Anthony