[WikiEN-l] ArbCom Legislation

Luna lunasantin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 01:19:09 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 4:00 PM, Chris Howie <cdhowie at gmail.com> wrote:
> The two messages I got from this list are exactly the same as on your
> blog.  Sure that the truncating isn't happening on the receiving end
> of your pipe?

That's odd, then. I asked a few people to look at it, and the first to
respond said they had received a truncated version (unless there was a
miscommunication), and the versions in the list archive --
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2008-June/094246.html
and http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2008-June/094248.html
-- appear to be truncated as well. It may be worth noting both you and
I have gmail addresses, but beyond that I don't know what to make of
this. Apologies for any confusion/annoyance caused.