[WikiEN-l] ArbCom Legislation

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 19 14:17:24 UTC 2008

geni wrote:
> 2008/6/18 Charles Matthews <charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com>:
>
>> The basic point of any serious, official, central point fits into much
>> less than 1K.
>>

> And where can I find this 1K?

If it's not in the "nutshell" summary, it should be.  Drafting that
nutshell should be a priority - in fact just as we wish our articles
having the "topic sentence" defining the topic.  My one serious
experience of drafting policy (WP:COI) convinces me that you get the
short version right first (that was about suppressing the "vanity" thing
in favour of "putting outside interests ahead of WP's").

Charles