[WikiEN-l] Where are the basic demographics on contributors?

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 14:48:54 UTC 2008

Jonas,

You couldn't be any farther from the truth.

Collecting demographics are critical to the long-term sustainability
of the organization and the project.  From them, you can do
appropriate fundraising targeting, project planning, and make growth-
oriented decisions with hard data to back them up.

Philippe Beaudette
Tulsa, OK
philippebeaudette at gmail.com