[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia is ... free web hosting?

michael west michawest at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 17:35:06 UTC 2008

Reckon the AN/I is done an' dusted  - for our friends who read AN/I in
different time zones here is a tinyurl to that days AN/I *
http://tinyurl.com/32ym5a .*
The boy did bad - making external links to wikipedia isn't bad, it's
shorthand and funny - Moms and Dads who are aware and nuturing new wikikids
(mmmmm admin at 9yr might be a problem in my cabal book) probably isn't a
problem. (Unless they get a new cabal). Dunno  its funny and I certainly
can't see why any shorthand URL to a user page can't be fully protected.

Please let it finish on a cool note  ;-)