[WikiEN-l] CDcovermeme

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 06:10:21 UTC 2008

On 27/01/2008, Adrian <aldebaer at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Sorry if this has been through here already. I just found this:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/groups/cdcovermeme/pool/
>
> where I found this (note the "meme rules" in the image description):
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/creativejuice/2219924668/in/pool-cdcovermeme

Well, I hate to say it...but some of those albums look shockingly like my
music collection. I mean...who doesn't have RDF Query Language's "Law of
Personal Growth,"  or Spotted Billed Ground Tyrant's "When People are
Watching."  Of course, my personal favourite is "Version of Someone Else" by
Arab-Israeli Conflict.

On a more serious note, we might want to watch out for some of these
"albums" to crop up on the encyclopedia.  They'll be tough to spot on new
pages patrol, since the "band name" will always be a blue link and hence
less likely to be caught.

Risker