[WikiEN-l] CDcovermeme

Adrian aldebaer at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 28 01:21:41 UTC 2008

Sorry if this has been through here already. I just found this:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/cdcovermeme/pool/

where I found this (note the "meme rules" in the image description):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/creativejuice/2219924668/in/pool-cdcovermeme

which led me to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1230_in_Ireland

which led me to the question:

WtF? Talking of memes, are we now going to create stubs for every single
distinguishable topic, i.e. as long as it isn't some NN/COI case? This
one has been there since April 2007, which means there is a
"long-standing consensus" not to delete, right? Because the decade
1230-1239, in Ireland, is a plausibly circumscribed article subject, right?

Adrian