[WikiEN-l] How can I appeal an admin action?

A Rinkleff arinkleff at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:37:35 UTC 2008

Theresa McKnott and her friends have conspired to keep me banned, for more
than a year since my original ban expired; now, that I am not banned in any
way at all, they still persist in maintaining their petty vendetta against
me and my supporters. How can this ridiculous situation be brought to an
end?

Even though I am not banned, they have changed my password and thus
prevented me from logging in; meanwhile, they routinely delete any and every
comment I make anywhere on Wikipedia, no matter how civil or reasonable I
try to be, which thus prevents me from addressing and/or rectifying the
situation. It is time for the heavy-handed administrators to adopt basic
rules of procedure, for which they are punished when they violate them; my
latest edits were clearly not trolling, nor were they disruptive or of a
vandalizing nature -- therefore, to block my IP is obviously unwarranted.