[WikiEN-l] Attributing articles to their authors

Shmuel Weidberg ezrawax at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 05:18:42 UTC 2008

On Jan 25, 2008 12:01 AM, White Cat <wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com> wrote:
> How do you expect us to remain as an anti-elitist community if we make a big
> deal of author crediting? Prestige is the last thing an author should be
> seeking. FAness is no big deal.

Is the community anti-elitist? What do you call administrators? What
are barnstars etc? And I think FAness is a big deal. It takes quite a
bit of work to get there. Why shouldn't people get credited for their
work? Why should you only be able to find out who did it if you put
forth an effort?

Regards,
Ezra