[WikiEN-l] A six-day roll-back poll?

AGK agkwiki at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 4 20:09:16 UTC 2008

> No to point A (rollback and undo both show up in contributions/history,
> just
> like every other edit, I'm 95% sure of this).

Undo and rollback are technically edits just like any other contribution, so
yes they show up in recent changes, Special:Contributions, the page history,
etc.

The difference being, rollback doesn't bring up a confirmation page, showing
you your changes and asking you to check them, meaning one can adapt or
change the edit summary from the default "undid revision...., like undo.
With rollback, however, it's quite literally you click the button and your
changes are made: an automated edit summary, and all very much immediately
done.

Anthony

User:AGK
en.wikipedia.org