[WikiEN-l] A six-day roll-back poll?

Ryan Postlethwaite ryanpostlethwaite at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:40:35 UTC 2008

Doc, you've come here looking for opposes, simple as that. It was obvious by your tone that you were ABF and wanted people to pop along so you could get your own way. We weren't pulling a fast one in the slightest, we advertised it on the admin noticeboard,VP, the centralised discussion template - now I've done a watchlist notice just to make sure everyone see's it. Your ascertation that we were trying to pull a fast one is completely false and has no merit whatsoever - I said it on your talk page, running to the mailing list because you don't get your own way is quite frankly sad.

Ryan